Here are some ideas to practice self-care in short intervals
1. BREATHE: Stop what you’re doing and take a deep breath. Do not underestimate the power of a deep breath.
2. TECHNOLOGY TIME-OUT: Set a timer for 2 minutes. Turn off all technology and do something else on this list or just sit in silence.
3. MINDFUL MOMENT: Focus your eyes on something around you – a beloved coffee mug, a picture, your garden, just something that brings you joy. See how many details you can observe.
4. POST-IT NOTE INSPIRATION: No need for long prose just try 1 sentence journaling or write down three power words.
5. MUSIC MAGIC: Dance, listen or sing to your favorite song (album)
We know you are doing so much for others. And, we are here to tell you that it is OKAY to squeeze in just a few precious moments for yourself. Give one or two a try and let us know how it goes.