We get it, inspirational quotes aren’t for everyone. And, for some they even find them to be ‘boring,’ ‘cheesy’ and ‘pointless.’ So, this week, I went on a quest to find funny, witty and genuinely smile worthy motivational one-liners, hoping to win over some cynics or just give quote fans a little laugh…enjoy.
1. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - Winnie the Pooh
2. “Change is not a four-letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” - Jeffrey Gitomer
3. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama
4. “I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not so sure.” - Unknown
5. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.” - Charles Schulz
6. “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” - Elvis Presley
7. “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” - Will Rogers
8. “Always remember that you are unique – just like everybody else.” - Unknown
9. “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” - Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
10. “When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.” - Unknown
Did it work? Are you smiling? If you have others to contribute to the collection, pass them along in the comments. Also, let us know which # we should design as an IE quote card?