As a co-creator, your power is infinite. You can create that which you CLEARLY envision, and the only limitation is your own imagination.
Did you get that? The limits you have in your life are created by the limits you place in your mind.
How big are your dreams? How clear are they? Do they come with conditions? Do they get pushed aside, taking second place to all the issues and problems that you don’t want?
We get it. Been there! And because we love our Herd, we’d like to share our 5 Step Practice for becoming a Master Manifestor:
- Get clear. Clarity is key because you don’t want your dreams getting mixed up with your piles of dirty laundry that need addressing. Declutter your mind and focus on the dream.
- Remove limits. Never place conditions or limits on your dreams. You want the house with pool and tennis courts but are dreaming about the cute 3 BR cape on the corner because the taxes are lower and well that just seems a lot more realistic? Seriously?! Go big or go home, Girl.
- See it. Feel it. Smell it. Know it. You’ve got to not only picture it, but you’ve got to FEEL it. Use all your God-given senses for this one. What does it feel like to strut into that house and know that it’s yours? What’s that you hear? Strains of salsa music coming from the pool? Oh that must be Pepe, your hot pool boy gearing up for your salsa lesson with mojito in hand. How’s that for imagination?
- Practice, practice, practice. How did Mozart become a virtuoso? How did Edison perfect the light bulb? Practice, People! It takes dedication and repetition to fine-tune your imagination into a manifesting machine.
- Top it all off with a dollop of gratitude. Always be grateful. Never entitled! Like you’ve won the Price is Right. Every. Single. Day.
We’ve taken this practice and put it into a workshop called Writing for Clarity. We take you through a dual-part exercise that allows you to get crystal clear on your visions. Honestly, Windex could not do a better job! Once we have clarity, we guide you through each of the remaining steps to your very own Desire Statements. We cannot stress enough that Clarity is key here. All the following steps’ power is compromised when you are not clear. And trust us, we’ll get you there! And we end with a fun and surprising gratitude exercise.
Think of it as a Vision Board workshop but with words. Writing is so cathartic. It’s amazing what you can draw out or realize when you put pen to paper. If you’ve done our Vision Board Workshops, this is a fantastic complement to it and we invite you to bring your boards with you!
And it never hurts to bring a friend. Or two.
With love and big dreams,
Carolyn & Cher
P.S. Pepe sends his love!
#inspired #co-creator #lawofattraction #manifesting